73 parts needed

Hay All
I am looking for crome trim for around the fender lips and the crome trim that runs from the front fender to the rear fender under the door as well as the door piece also not all were built with it, (my 73 included) so maby yours does not have that.I also need the inner plastic pieces under the rear window that wrap around to the sides.I also have alot of parts from a 77 hornet lift back (including the louver and the targa band) the bodys shot though.I ahve a set of odd raley rims.They are AMC but I never seen them on anything before this hornet.
They are a stamped rim with a rubber center all molded together and use the amc funnel center caps ( center caps not included) also I have things like the tail lights ect. E mail me with needs or parts I need. I can send pics. Abbott@xxxx