Photos available now....only two though

 Ok, I have created my own album ( Jerry's Gremlin album ) for your
viewing pleasure...so far, though, only 2 pics, a junkyard Kammback
and some artwork I did on an AMC ad of a Gremlin to make an open-
topped Gremlin. I'll add more as I find the time. I also intend to
add a sub-album of Gremlin toy cars, so there will be a public
documentation of the different Gremlin toy vehicles out there. But
you'll just have to have patience, I'll do some when I can. Thats all
for me now,

Jerry Casper