Re: well, out of a job...but I'm keeping my Gremlins!

Re: well, out of a job...but I'm keeping my Gremlins!

 The High-Tech industry has finally dumped on my little part of the world,
as my company's finances had collapsed to the point of not making payroll.
So, looks like I may have a transition job for awhile, then maybe either a
part time or full time job, but would have a HUGE commute of 1 to 1.5 hours
each way. So, guess I'll have to fine-tune my resume, and be prepared to walk
the pavement some soon. But I DON'T intend to sell the GT! LOL . Nor any
other of my cars. I'll manage, I do have some cash and back-up investments as
reserves. I'll probably need them. Anyway, I'm still heading for Cecil County
show tomorrow with my big ol' Chevy truck loaded with parts to sell, and the
fiancee driving my bronze '74 Gremlin. Should be a good day, partly cloudy,
only possibility of rain now. Woo-hoo! Hope to see some of you there....

Jerry
Woodbridge, VA , currently in job limbo....