Re: [gremlintime] Photos available now....only two though

Re: [gremlintime] Photos available now....only two though

Jerry - Thanks for the Kammback / Spirit junkyard photo . Heart
rendering - wish I could save the all ! My guess is a 4 cyl. power plant
- nice stripe accent - and rare for this model in those colors . Just
getting to work on the Kremlin - 1981 Eagle Kammback - Blue / Blue .
6 cyl - radio delete - air con - 999 TorqueFlite . These leaky valve
covers are the pits !
Floor gear select jammed the nite I got it back to NY from NJ - . I've
got a rare Hurst Auto Stick that hard mounts to the trans that is going
in this weekend . Keep those photos' coming !
- Brien -