Picture posting, parts I will or do have 4 sale and update on my pro str

Picture posting, parts I will or do have 4 sale and update on my pro street Grem

Hey All.
I think anyone with a digital camera or scanner can post pics cant
they? I have some before pics of my car I would like to put in it.
Also on the parts I have for sale. Im not parting out the whole car,
just the parts I wont need in my redoing of my 73. Engine, tranny,
rims, tires, front and rear seat, rear end and traction bars.
I got my 73 out at a friends garage and hes getting ready to drop in
the engine and tranny. Yea I know some wont like it, but I had to use
the sbc and powerglide I already had, so for know its not AMC
powered. (sorry), maybe later.
I am also installing a narrowed 10 bolt with a posi, aftermarket
axles and a 4.56 gears and fitting it with 18.5 inch Mickey Thompsons
and putting them on Convo pro rims. Im going to put in RCI racing
seats and fill the inside with a cluster of guages. It has the
original white paint, but the body is exceptional and Im thinking of
going dark blue with metal flake. I know Im all primed and cant wait
to get it in the works. Well thats all. Rod