Re: [gremlintime] 71 Gremlin ad...in French!

Re: [gremlintime] 71 Gremlin ad...in French!

Actually, it would be a lot wiser to contact a Creative Memories
Consultant. CM is the leader in the SB industry and their materials are
tested and guaranteed. Go to www.creativememories.com to find a consultant
in your area.
Carrie Horn
Creative Memories Consultant