Re: [gremlintime] Re:74 Gremlin not stopping yet...darn!

Re: [gremlintime] Re:74 Gremlin not stopping yet...darn!

We live out in the boonies of Kansas. We'd have the County Sherriff coming
to visit us if they knew what we had hidden behind our shed. At last count
we had 11 cars that had been purchased for parts (5), wrecked(2), or driven
until they died(4) & 1 bus that we traded some work for cuz we were going to
build a camper out of it Found out after my brother-in-law gave it to us
that we couldn't get a title for it because the title had been turned in as
junked. Don't understand why because it still runs good & has brand new
tires. The interior needs some work but using it as a camper we would have
done anyway. We have to submit receipts showing that so many things were
purchased to get it running again that we decided it wasn't worth it. So it
got parked with the rest.
Karla