Cooter / Dukes of Hazzard / Sperryville, VA / Matador car...

Cooter / Dukes of Hazzard / Sperryville, VA / Matador car...

 I was up in Sperryville, VA today, visiting some of the fine antique
shops and flea markets in the area. Among the businesses up there is one
called Cooters, and you know who THAT is! He had a copy of the General Lee
parked out front, and had a whole building full of DOH collectible stuff ( if
you're the sort who collects, and likes DOH! ) Anyway, they had two different
pictures of a cast shot, with both the General Lee AND a Matador ( or
Ambassador? had round front turn signals, with a split grill in the very
center ) in the same shot with all the major actors, one was a b&w photo, the
other color. I bought both, should have had Cooter autograph the B&W one, but
he was busy, I was tired, and decided to pass this time. Saw a few AMC cars
on the way up and back, some Eagle wagons, and a couple of old Willy's trucks
from the '50s and '60s. Nice day for a cruise, in the '60's most of the day.
Well, I'm tired, and need some cat litter ( for the cats, you perverts! LOL
), so I'm offa here. G'nite,

Jerry