Re:74 Gremlin not stopping yet...darn!

 I picked up the calipers today after work, got all excited, started
removing the left side, and went and grabbed a new caliper...oops, wrong
side! Went back , got the other one...same thing! Well, poop! Now I gotta
make another trip over to the store, and get them to order a left side one.
They sent me two right side calipers, so I'm stuck at the moment. Was hoping
to get the car going before the weekend, but the lines are rusty, the hoses
need replacing, too, so I'll just have to take the Toyota instead.
Also got another letter from the friendly County Mounties about my cars (
down to 2 cars from 9, anyway!) and a registered letter awaiting me at the
post office from the County, probably about the shed. Guess they're not
stopping harrasing me yet. :) I started stripping the parts off the Subaru
tonite, after the Gremlin brake job abruptly halted, so hopefully I'll have
the motor ready to pull by Friday, and can get rid of the hulk after that.
Been thinking of donating it to the fire station, for their Jaws of Life
training, so it won't cost me anything, as it's just 3 blocks away. :) Then
I'll need to either build the shed for the last Gremlin, or store it over a
ladies house who owes me some favors, or go ahead and put antique tags on it.
What to do, what to do. Ah well, I'll thumb my nose at them all soon. :) Back
to work on the 'Ru....

Jerry the bad neighbor with the backyard junkyard.... >:)