71 Gremlin ad...in French!

 While sorting thru my Carlisle Flea market booty this morning, I pulled
out the '71 Gremlin dealer brochure I had bought....and noticed all the words
were in French! I did buy it at the end of the day, so I must have been just
looking at the pictures, being so tired ... or the blonde in the polka dot
bathing suit must have distracted my attention. LOL! Anyway, it's in great
shape, I'll be adding it to my collection. I need to figure a way to display
these things...does anyone know if someone makes an 8.5 x 11 book with full
plastic pages you can put things in? I'm sure they do, I just don't know
where to begin looking. Sorta like a photo album, only for page sized items.
That would display my ads and brochures nicely, I think. at least the 8x11
sized ones. I also bought some post cards, they were cheap compared to the
ones at Hershey, only paid $1-2 each for some Gremlin and Hornet cards at
$4-5 each. Well, time to drive my "new" '87 Toyota truck to work, going to
give the Pacer a "break" until I fix the broke parts on it. :) Sayonarra for
now,

Jerry