Re: 4th worse car ever built

Piss on what those rice drivin dicks say. I do own a Chevette, only
its a V8 Chevette, but I also own a 73 Gremlin with a 232 three speed
that will crank right up to 90 or so in highway traffic. It gets a
lot of comments, especially from older folks who know real american
steel, not fiberglass mama's boys imports. Lets keep our so called
bad cars and they can keep there's. -

-- In gremlintime@xxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> You all might want to write dirty letters to Car Talk they rated
the Gremlin
> as the 4th worst car ever built. The Yugo was 1st, the Vega 2nd,
the Pinto
> was 3rd with the Gremlin 4th. It was rated worse than the
Chevette. One