New England Dodge Dealers Mopar Expo 2001

New England Dodge Dealers Mopar Expo 2001

Just in case any of you haven't heard, the New England Dodge Dealers
Mopar Expo normally held Memorial day weekend at Limerock and been
moved this year to Barnes Airport in Westfield, MA and is a week
earlier.
I have scanned in the flyer and have it available for download on my
club webpage.

http://www.moparsinmotion.com/Flyers/MoparExpo.PDF

Note: It's a 1.2MB .PDF file and will take a few minutes to download
due to it's size.

Walt Felix
Webmaster - MoparsinMotion.COM