Time to get the '74 rolling....and stopping!

Time to get the '74 rolling....and stopping!

 I ordered the new disc brake calipers for the '74 Gremlin yesterday, but
I may have told them the wrong type. They said it wouldn't be a problem,
anyway. I'll just call them back this morning, and have them order the other
type. I believe my "type" is the Kelsey-hayes, has two pins that hold it to
the calipers. The other is the Bendix with a sliding bar arrangement, like is
on my Pacer. I'll have to go look at it again, look for a name on the caliper
itself. Hopefully will have the name printed on the caliper somewhere. :) I
want to drive it this weekend, will need another tranny line, I fixed it with
rubber hose, but it's leaking some,so I'll probably do a complete steel line
to fix it right. Don't need any breakdowns on the highway! It does have an
old radiator, so I'd like to get ti fixed before the weekend, and drive it a
little, to make sure it'll hold up. Might just have to wait until Cecil,
though. :) We'll see. Anyway, everyone have a good day,

Jerry