It's alive

got the 401 /5sp running took tile sat to get the 9" and air locker
installed, couldn't resist so set up a temp fuel system and took it
for a drive, everything went great. the fuel cell will be her this
week and need to add 2 more mufflers- the flow masters and 3" are too
loud. will post pics since I got my new comp on friday so it has been
a hectic weekend
Carl