[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlins in Mexico

My job takes me all over the US, Canada, and Mexico,
and for the past 5 weeks, I have been working in
Torreon, MX. At the Caterpillar plant down here.  As
many of you know, there are tons of old cars down
here.  I have always heard this but I never
imagination just how many.  The other day, I drove by
a parking area, and there were 7 Gremlins there!!  It
is not that usually to see Gremlins and Hornets
driving around.  To these people, they are just old
cars that are reliable transportation.
To give you an idea for the economic here, the average
worker makes about 1000 peso per week which is about
$100.00 US.  The Engineer (with a college degree) that
I?m working with on this job, makes $900.00 a month.
I have no idea what it would take to get a car out of
here.  But it sure is a source of rust free body parts

ED

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: