[BaadAssGremlins] I finally got my 77 AMX home

[BaadAssGremlins] I finally got my 77 AMX home

I finally got my 77 AMX home Sunday, that I bought in
Tulsa, AZ about 8 weeks ago.  Unfortunately I haven?t
been home yet to see it.  The plan was to use it as a
parts car to convert my 72 Gremlin to a V8.  I?m
planning on swapping all of the suspension and brake
components over also.  I would think that the AMX
option would have stiffer springs and bigger sway bars
than my 6 cyl. Gremlin.
The body has server rust on it, so it is not worth
restoring.  It is missing a lot of the small AMX trim
pieces, and both front fenders.  It does have PS, PB,
and Factory Air.  It has been sitting out in the AZ
sun for 5 years, so the dash pad is baked.  It does
have the correct steering wheel and the dash also has
a factory tach.  There is also a set of four engine
gages mounted on the center transmission hump that
looks factory.  Does anyone know if there was a gage
package option offer in77 on the AMX?  The rear seat
is in good shape but the front seats are missing.  I?m
flying home on Friday, and can?t wait to see it again.
 When I bought it in Tulsa, I was driving to the
airport and spotted it.  I  looked it over real quick,
got the owner phone number and called him as was
driving to the airport and made him a offer that he
took.  So I really want to look it over a little
closer and see what I did buy.

Ed

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional