Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I finally got my 77 AMX home

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I finally got my 77 AMX home

It was originally a Texas car from the gulf coast
area.  If it spent it entire life in AZ. I'm sure it
would be in a lot better shape.
Ed

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional