Re: [BaadAssGremlins] not yet finished...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] not yet finished...

Tom, on the glass, that is a good deal for NOS, and look closely, it is
original Group 15 Accessory heated rear window, quite rare! At least rarely
seen down here! I may add that is one of the larges pieces of glass ever to
be affixed to anything AMC. Can anyone name another? I just saw the auction
is in MA so shipping it from MA to CA would indeed be pricey; I sent a mint
68-70 back glass from Houston to PA by FedEx and it was $170. Unfortunately
my three hours of boxing it up gingerly (and I don't say gingerly too often)
but boxed the SOB up really well, it got within 10 miles of destination and
FedEx trunk turned corner and other stuff in it flew into it breaking it
into million pieces. They settled claim with buyer, but would rather have no
scratch 40 year old obsolete glass!

Somethere on my AMC CLASSIFEDS in the past year someone was parting out a 77
Gremlin,perhaps they still have the back glass for you, but you will have to
dig thru ads there.

Ah, East Bay, never have been to California and can't find it on map
although sometimes see govenor Ahnald say 'Caleeforneeia, you come here to
play, ski with me get bookeen leg no make termieenateer fuah moovie'
commercials.

This is off my site and simply takes one back to another time:
16338 E. 14th, St.
San Leandro, CA.
Telephone 351-6400 or 276-4000
Serving The Community Since 1919
SERVICE DEPARTMENT OPEN 7:30am!
"Salesmen strike not recognized by Mechanics Union or Central Labor Council.
Don't delay service on your car or jeopardize your warranty." Dwight Adams:
Service Manager.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/East_Bay_Rambler.JPG

good luck with your back glass, you need to try this place it is my
understanding they might be fixing to crush everything they are outside
Victorville:

http://www.pvilleparts.com/Web%20Pages/Misc%20cars/amc.htm
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX