Re: [BaadAssGremlins] not yet finished...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] not yet finished...

Eddie -
Thanks for the memories... East Bay Rambler (later EB
AMC) was where my Dad bought our 63 Classic 770 in
1967.  Eventually it was supposed to be my 1st car
but was totaled parked in front of our house and I
still have the CLASSIC script as a souvenir!
I loved that JETSON's style Futurama sign and even
remember the ad mural.
In 77 after high school my Buddy's girlfriend got a
job there selling cars.  She said hated the new
Concord because they were expensive compared to the
competition and they wouldn't send them any base
models!
Taker EZ
Tom

<*> Your email settings: