[BaadAssGremlins] learning curve

Thanks Eddie for clearing up the ebay glass price and
high shipping.  As with everything, the devil is in
the details and rarity is key!  It amazes me how
fantastic the internet is so far as linking people
with rare needs with folks with rare parts...  I wish
I had this option 15 yrs ago when I was restoring my
Edsel! (PS - mailed you my Ebay payment yesterday for
HOFSTAD/78 model booklet)

While Im at it, Im also looking sor a 78 Grill,
Passenger side headlight trim and also a standard
steering wheel to replace the clear plastic light-up
horror the previous owner installed!

Taker E Z

Tom

<*> Your email settings: