Re: [BaadAssGremlins] not yet finished...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] not yet finished...

Eddie, Have you provided your AMCs with the proper
flotation devices? I heard on the news that Houston is
+20" of rain this year.....and Alabama is -20"!!!!! My
grass is dead, the area lakes are minus 10 - 20 feet,
and we are on voluntary (so far) H2O restriction. Go
figure. ~Lu~
--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/East_Bay_Rambler.JPG

http://www.pvilleparts.com/Web%20Pages/Misc%20cars/amc.htm