[BaadAssGremlins] not yet finished...

I am glad folks are encouraged to take their Not Quite
Ready for Prime Time AMC's out.  Because we are a rare
breed we are gonna get cut more slack than Mr. Chevy
with reproduced authentic phillips head screws
(aligned precisely at 90 degrees of true north and of
regulation chromium plate thickness)
My new toy is going to be my daily driver as well so
there will be at least one OMG Orange 78 Gremlin
running around the SF East Bay.

I am wondering if anyone has made a hatch out of
plexiglass as the only glass Ive been able to find is
now on ebay at 325 plus 95 to 180 shipping!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270141110710&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

Too rich for my blood if its avoidable.
Tom

<*> Your email settings: