Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fuel Pump Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fuel Pump Question

In a message dated 6/10/2007 11:15:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
Besides, the old one is probably dirty anyway, put a shiny
new one on, this IS the WIFES show car ! ! ! ! Spare no expense ! !
Mr. Bob, you are a hoot!
The fuel pump that is on the car was obviously changed in the not too distant past. I say this because it is a bit more shiny than the rest of the engine parts. (Not that this means it's good.) After I checked the pressure I took the filter off to see if it was clogged. I wiped it down and blew through it, spraying it's contents all about the planet. Funny thing, after wards I took my dad for a ride so he could experience the car acting up. OF course, it ran fine! I suggested that maybe there was a piece of "whatever" in the filter and I blew it out. He just laughed at me. I am going to take it out this afternoon and run it to see what happens.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.