[BaadAssGremlins] Fuel Pump Question

I am trying to rule out fuel pump issues with the Pacer 258. I checked the fuel pressure yesterday and it is pushing a solid 8 PSI. I figure that's good, is it?
Second question, is it possible for a fuel pump pressure to fluctuate -- where maybe it was good when I tested it but can drop below an acceptable PSI without notice, say like when cruising along up a steep hill?

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.