Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Opinions requested: bigger motor

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Opinions requested: bigger motor

Personally I would not bother with a 304. I always go for the 360 and of course the 401.
 The 360 is a great motor for a street car and 400 HP is not hard to find.
 Davis

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:
I am thinking about picking up another motor for the Gremlin to replace the 304. I'll make a winter project out of it. This is strictly a cruiser/street car -- no tracks for me. What size engine can I do up nice that will plop right into my Gremmie (no 6.6, please).
A separate question, I can pick up another 304 dirt cheap. What kind of horse power can I get out of a 304 if I tear it down and do it up right?

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair