Re: [BaadAssGremlins] WANTED gremlin front coils

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] WANTED gremlin front coils

Charlie,
 I don't play well with fire
 PS I still need the coil springs
Davis
GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 4/16/2007 5:12:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I would have gone shaft drive but the engine would have had to be mounted with the front facing up and it wouldn't run that way( not that I didn't try). Would have been great with direct drive.
 The goal with the new project (6.6 pogostick) is to launch it 1320 feet as quick as possible with only one bounce
 Davis

Davis,
I have a NASA thruster brand burner I'll sell you cheap. You might be able to get that sucker up a mile or so!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair