Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: mercury hidden headlamps

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: mercury hidden headlamps

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll give it a shot.

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
There is something else you can try. I've seen my neighbor do it on his dirt track race car. It had a V-8 with a two barrel carburetor.

If you have to, bump the idle up to keep the engine running. Take the air cleaner off and place both hands over the carburetor to stop the air flow. The engine should stop running. If it keeps running, you have a leak.

Rick

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS