[BaadAssGremlins] Re: You know you're driving a Gremlin when . . .

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> In a message dated 8/23/2006 5:10:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> twa1950@... writes:
>
> I knew 76 was the last year for the 304 in the Gremlin and they
brought  the
> 4 banger out for 77 & 78. What years did the Pinto have the V6.
> Terry
>

> Terry I believe  the Pintos started using V6's in 74-80
> Bart

They sold a lot of Pintos, much more than Gremlins. Where are they
now? Seems like that's another car that has disappeared.

But the Mother-of-all-lemons was the Vega. By the time they got it
right and added a long warranty to try and push up sales, nobody
would go for it and they stopped making them.

VW Beetles are a car that just won't go away. I see them in garages
and back yards covered with a tarp all over the place.