Re: [BaadAssGremlins] You know you're driving a Gremlin when . . .

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] You know you're driving a Gremlin when . . .

I had a 77 with a V6 and it was a custom made CONVERTIBLE!!!!

twa1950@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I knew 76 was the last year for the 304 in the Gremlin and they brought the 4 banger out for 77 & 78. What years did the Pinto have the V6.
Terry