[BaadAssGremlins] Re: scrapyards & more (was mercury headlamps)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: scrapyards & more (was mercury headlamps)

Guy and gals, this has been happening at a really accelerated pace for years now, going back into mid 1990s. I'm sure some of you remember the post over a year ago I put on here about the fellow who cut up not one, but three SC/Ramblers up in WI. Not everyone likes these cars as much as we do you know. Even when AMC was in business. I could go on here about market values, collectibility and so forth, but won't, as I would be writing for another 6 + hours.

Ya'll save what you can and enjoy what you can. If you find something you wish to pass on, then please post it here or on amxfiles or on my own amc classifeds in a effort for the car to find a new home, regardless of restored or something like the $50 Kammback I just posted.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx