Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Hitch assembly for 1988 Eagle WANTED

I have a NOS trailer hitch, never installed, For my 74 Gremmie. Will this fit?  Been drinkin too much tonight to look it up..  Paul in Detroit

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Todd below is looking for a trailer hitch for his 88 Eagle. Anyone with any suggestion or can point him in right direction please feel free to comment, be sure to copy your reply to him and his email is below, thanks in advance for any replies.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com