Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need some interior trim parts for 77 Matador c

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need some interior trim parts for 77 Matador coupe

Eddie....
I do have the back trim over the window, but I have no other interior lights
at all. Sorry about that. If you want the trim its yours just pay the
shipping.

Bill  Northern  Idaho