[BaadAssGremlins] Another AMC Guy

Yesterday at work I was returning from a delivry and noticed that a tool salesman was there. He showed me pictured of his '73 Hornet hatchback that had a 304 4speed that he was working on as well as his restored '69 Rambler Scrambler. He said he had the Rambler at the AMC show in Sturbridge MA the last weekenf of July. I was trying to go but that was a busy week for me. So we talked about AMCs a while and I told him about this group. He said he was busy but he'd check it out.
I was happy to find another AMC nut.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS