Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: mercury hidden headlamps

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: mercury hidden headlamps

Yes its a 1970. My dad had a 1971 Linc with a 460. It ran great on regular. He blew the doors of a Olds 442.

Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Brad......how many repairs has your 88 been
through in its 180k plus miles???????????
Seriously though that old girl can keep up with
Mustang police cars.......:0 ;)
My '87 Ranger can still keep her own with over 175k on
it. v6 4x4 over 20 mpg average.

Uh does that Mark 3 have that high compression 460
that won't run on regular. My uncle had a LTD with
that engine. Like the saying says....it can pass
everything but a gas station.
It's funny though... one of my Fords was well built
while the other was built Friday afternoon.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-1970-1979/1970%20Mercury%20Cyclone%20GT.jpg
> There was one of these in a Big Bad Blue looking
> color in a salvage yard here, had a 429(?) it it,
> rusted to the ground. There was also over 50 AMCs
> including 3 AMXs, 15+ Javelins, several Marlins, two
> Hornet AMXs, 3 2 door Rebels to name a few. All have
> since been crushed, you can thank City of Houston
> for flattening that 40+ acres of jewels in SE
> Houston near Airport road.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825