Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: mercury hidden headlamps

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: mercury hidden headlamps

Repairs??? What are those?? The only major repair is when my wife killed the tranny. Yes, we know about the Mustang police car. You were driving. That one is BACK in the shop. 3rd engine and second tranny.They have him driving the Exploder now.

Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Brad......how many repairs has your 88 been
through in its 180k plus miles???????????
Seriously though that old girl can keep up with
Mustang police cars.......:0 ;)
My '87 Ranger can still keep her own with over 175k on
it. v6 4x4 over 20 mpg average.

Uh does that Mark 3 have that high compression 460
that won't run on regular. My uncle had a LTD with
that engine. Like the saying says....it can pass
everything but a gas station.
It's funny though... one of my Fords was well built
while the other was built Friday afternoon.

.

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS