[BaadAssGremlins] AMC sightings.....

Since I have been working in Western Montana making deliveries of pet
supplies, and you would not believe the volume of pet food and supplies
that get delivered just in the Kalispell and Missoula area. Once a week
I deliever around 15 to 17 grand worth of dog food and supplies!
Anyways, I have been seeing quite a few AMC'S running around. Matadors,
Javlins, and even an old kind of beat up Kamma back. Had a cherry bomb
hangin' down and was louder then....you guess it!
And Bart, sorry to report this....TONS OF EAGLES!! I know how you hate
them, but I did see one that caught my eye just the other day. It
said "Mountian Eagle" on the side of it. It looked like a stock, from
the factory type of decal and I was just curious if this is true? Did
AMC make a "mountian eagle"?  I would amagine with all the AMC's
running around there might be a few parts to be had, going to have to
take some time out and check out some of the wrecking yards. The sad
part is also, I have seen alot of flat bed big trucks with alot of
squished cars also. Havent seen any Gremmies or Hornets though, but I
will keep my eyes open and as always...KEEP ON A RAMBLIN'!!
Bill Northern ID.