Re: [BaadAssGremlins] another amc dealership

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] another amc dealership

Pretty neat Eddie
Terry

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You might like this, note one photo was taken under a actual black light
left over from my, uh, hippie days in the 1970s. This one I call BIG BAD AMC
DEALERSHIP. I changed the cars, modifying it to mimic the 'who is afraid of
the big bad colors?' AMC campaign in the late 60s. Note the miniature
original Big Bad posters in the window and on back inside wall. Also used a
variety of different original ads, shrin king them down to smaller than
stamps. This one I have about 4 hours into. Big problem is my hands are not
as steady as they were in the 60s and 70s. And before triple mocha
frappicino at Starbucks. With one of those coffees you can drive from
Houston to Seattle overnight. I plan on doing about 5 of these miniature
dealerships, time permitting. The best thing about it is Noah, who is fixing
to turn 5, and Jacob, who is 3, both have a formidable Hot Wheels and Johnny
Lightning collection. And they help out, and also enjoy watching me sweat I
guess, but their interest is piqued somewhat, and they take care of their
own small cars. More so than I did at that age, I used to put bottle rockets
in them and light them, or tie frogs to the track. Enjoy the pix.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS