[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Brad's Hornet's Outing

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Brad's Hornet's Outing

Cheap High price gas. Put some high octane in it and it will be alright.
That is all I run in my Gremlin. With gas as high as it is what is
another 20 cents a gallon. I know mine runs better on it. Back in 74 gas
was gas. Now with all this junk they put in it who knows what it is.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Terry

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@...>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM