[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sick Gremlin - "gastric" problem?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sick Gremlin - "gastric" problem?

Is it slow to turn over or is it turning over and just won't start.
Terry

 In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@...>
wrote:

> How is your fuel ran to the carb.   Is it sheilded pretty good
from the headers?
>   I had that same issue with My cj5 a few years back with the
exact same setup.

>   I had to re-route my lines and wrap them with header wrap.   It
fixed it but I couldnt tell ya why it worked fine for 2 years before
though....

> crbacsw@... wrote:
>       Greetings to all!
>   I tried to post this question yesterday but it never made it -
so here goes again.
>   I have a 75 Gremlin w/304 - 40K, Hedman headers, Edelbrock
manifold and carb. No internal engine work.
>   Starts cold no problem. Starts hot no problem if I do so within
5 to 10 minutes after shutting it down. However, if I let it sit 30
minutes or so, she is very hard starting. Edelbrock tech suggested
a "percolation" problem. So, I put a heat sink gasket between the
carb and manifold. This did nothing to solve the problem. Anyone
ever experience this before? I sure could use some help!
>   Thanks, Charlie

>         Automotive maintenance   Automotive radiators

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM