[BaadAssGremlins] Calling all Gremlin go-kart owners ( ok, any Rupp Pace

[BaadAssGremlins] Calling all Gremlin go-kart owners ( ok, any Rupp Pacer cart owners? ) out there...

  I just acquired a blue Gremlin kart body today from
a guy near Lakehurst, NJ. He owns 4 full-sized
Gremlins, but lost storage, and had to part with a few
parts cars, still has 4 Gremlins, though. A decent 74
X ( under cover, gold ), and an orange one.
  Anyway, I could use some pictures of the mounting
tabs/brackets on the Gremlin go-kart chassis, as I got
a "virgin" body that has never been mounted before,
supposedly this body was in a museum of sorts. Has no
holes anywhere along the bottom I saw for mounting.
All the stickers are intact, and has a rear sticker
that says F.W. Associates, Mansfield, OH. I presume
that was the maker of the body? Or reseller? Anyway,
will have some pictures soon. Does have a few cracked
areas, the lower right rocker panel has broken off ( I
have the pieces from the guy), also a chunk behind the
right front wheel along the rocker. Otherwise, a few
small cracks, but nice shape, needs buffing, some
oxidation on top. Would like some "official"
measurements as to the dimensional mounting points, I
assume 4-point mounting. Would like that diagramed out
for me if possible, when someone with a Gremlin kart
gets some time.
  Also, this guy claims that you could get a rear roof
spoiler for this cart, I'd never heard of that, anyone
know about that?
 Well, that's all, tired from that 500 mile round-trip
to pick up the body. I got it squeezed, barely, into
my Jeep Cherokee. Good thing there was no chassis, or
it might have had to travel on top! Bad news, that. I
was still pinched some at the steering wheel, but I
made it home with it crammed in. :) No way was I
driving all that way for nothing!  :)

Jerry in Virginia

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM