Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Brad's Hornet's Outing

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Brad's Hornet's Outing

Uh sorry it will be awhile before I post any pics.
Mine kinda does look like the red wagon on the cover
of the 1975 sales brochure. I had a pile of pics on my
parents old computer, but they got a new one, so I am
starting all over again. Junkyard special, uh I think
mine fits into that category.  Let's see...I have a
'74 hood that doesn't quite fit right, uh the front
left fender is from a '75 from Kansas....the grille is
a nos '77 , one nos bezel and one from a
junkyard...the rear bumper is from a '78 Concord
(which had a Hornet bumper on it)....a trim ring from
a Monte Carlo since i was hit by a Subaru.....uh I
could go on and on. It had a cheep repaint in red 2
years ago. Last fall I had the original X stripe
remade. Some rust has come through under the back
windows and drivers door corner. The only other rust
was in the quarter panels and a tiny hole in the inner
rocker panel. Not bad for a coastal rust belter. It
just turned 72k original miles. I'm chipping away at
it one step at a time. I'll get pics as soon as I can
                       Luke

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM