Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 AMX leaf springs wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 AMX leaf springs wanted

This may seem obvious, but why not address this question to the folks at
ESPO??? Did you get the bushings from ESPO also? Suppliers get away with
this stuff because we let them.
Onree

on 4/28/06 11:36 PM, Dan M. at vegadan@xxxxxxxxx did write: