[BaadAssGremlins] Door hinges.....

I need to know if all AMC small bodied cars have the same door hinges.
Can I swap the Matador Coupe hinges with my Gremlin? I know that they
can be "rebuilt" with pins and bushings, and I have been down that road
before with my Eagle wagon that I had, and that was not a fun task. TOO
SAY THE LEAST! When I did rebuild the d/s hinges, I dont know if I did
something wrong, but they didnt last very long and they wore out again.
I finally feel good about myself and what I have accomplished so far.
Not just in my "hobbies", but what I have done with my life. We all do
really "STOOPID FRIGGIN' SHTUFF" at one time or another.  Yes I have a
problem and I am dealing with that the best that I can. By surrounding
myself with good people who have the same problem as I do, and by
dealing with things one day at a time, things are going a hell of alot
better. It is surprising how the doors can open up to a person if you
let them. I will never let myself get to that point again in my life.
You do come to the cross roads and when you do, you have to make a
choice. The world maybe going to hell in a hand basket, but I dont have
to. Thanks in advance for any responce on the door hinge thing.
Brother B. is back and taking things one day at a time.  Bill Id.