[BaadAssGremlins] Parts car

I went and looked at that parts car today. It's a 78 and had mice living in it till recently. Big surprise!  There's still some good stuff on it. Motor is not stuck, auto trans, front fenders and hood, front turn signals , some good stainless trim , all the glass is good , guage cluster , all the interior trim pieces are intact and are black  , glove box door The front bench and rear seat actually look pretty good and the front could use a recover,  tail lights , both bumpers were intact but need re chrome , scuff plates were pretty nice and he knew what those were worth. door panels had speaker holes. latches and handles were all there , dash pad  , the doors  worked fine but had rust on the outside near the bottom. every thing seemed to be complete under the hood and inside except radio and heater controls.  The guys reserve is 500 as thats what the owner owed for storage, but I think He's coming down if the auction doesn'g reach that. Also there is the front disc brake set up which I don't have. Cars pretty rusty and stinks to high heaven, 4 lat tires I'm going to check his auction tonight as he's close to my house, Said he's had over 300 emails.  Not sure what to do as I'm a rookie at parting out a car. Input anyone??  Paul

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS