Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Parts Question For Davis

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Parts Question For Davis

It can't be Davis a 2 pod Gremlin gauge set will not fit the standard 3
pod Hornet plastic panel. I sent an extra Hornet one to Rick in Texas to
fit his 3 pod panel. I only need to use the gas gauge off the panel on
the one that is in my Hornet but I need an idea on the year for the
proper ohm's'
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Then it is from a 74 I had parted out.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Davis it is definately has black gauges.
"Doc"