[BaadAssGremlins] Is There An On Time Work Ethic Any More?

[BaadAssGremlins] Is There An On Time Work Ethic Any More?

This may be a trivial thing to some people but if you make an
appointment keep it and be on time or let someone know you are going to
cancel or be late. Two weeks ago I made an appointment to have the
windows in my orange car tinted last tuesday a week go. I called to
confirm and the guy had gone on vacation till yesterday without calling
to cancel. I called today and was told he would be there between
12-12:30. He showed up around 2:30. Granted he did a first class job and
you all know what a PIA I am about quality and detail and am extremely
happy with the job and the price but you would think you could at least
call if he was going to be late or be on time? How much work do you lose
because of a bad rap for not calling if it is going to be a no show or
if you are going to be late. Sorry for the rant but being on time or
calling if I will not be late is a thing with me.
Well at least this is out of the way. I only need to get some real dark
smoke tint from him to make the American Motors logo letters for the
windshield that I will install and then have him tint the top 6 inches
of the windshield over them. If you look close you will see the American
Motors lettering but it will not stand out like the Ricers with the bold
white letters.
"Doc"