[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Is There An On Time Work Ethic Any More?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@... wrote:

> This may be a trivial thing to some people but if you make an
> appointment keep it and be on time or let someone know you are
going to
> cancel or be late. Two weeks ago I made an appointment to have the
> windows in my orange car tinted last tuesday a week go. I called to
> confirm and the guy had gone on vacation till yesterday without
calling
> to cancel. I called today and was told he would be there between
> 12-12:30. He showed up around 2:30. Granted he did a first class
job and
> you all know what a PIA I am about quality and detail and am
extremely
> happy with the job and the price but you would think you could at
least
> call if he was going to be late or be on time? How much work do you
lose
> because of a bad rap for not calling if it is going to be a no show
or
> if you are going to be late. Sorry for the rant but being on time or
> calling if I will not be late is a thing with me.
> Well at least this is out of the way. I only need to get some real
dark
> smoke tint from him to make the American Motors logo letters for the
> windshield that I will install and then have him tint the top 6
inches
> of the windshield over them. If you look close you will see the
American
> Motors lettering but it will not stand out like the Ricers with the
bold
> white letters.
> "Doc"

      I got just one word to say on this subject......RESPECT!! It
makes me really wonder if there is anyone anymore that has just not
only respect for others but even for themselves.. I dont blame ya Doc
for getting upset, I have the tendency to get kind of pissy when
someone says that they are going to do somthing at a certian time and
dont show up untill it is "their convience" I am proud to say that I
am "Old School" that was the way I was brought up. To respect
anothers property, to respect anothers feelings..whether you like or
dislike the person or not...we all deserve some sort of respect.
Respect me..you get respect right back...its that simple. But
sometimes..its not and we have to bite our tounges hold back how we
feel or how that person made us feel. Because if we really did tell
people how we really feel at that certain time...we would be the BIG
A-HOLE!! NOT THEM!! Bill Lewiston Id.