[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> In a message dated 2/28/2006 8:54:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> lionwren@... writes:
>
> I really  do appreciate everyone's input on my grille question.
With
> everyones input  I should have no problems with this. If I do, this
will
> be the first place  and the only place I will ask my questions. One
> thing they told me when I  was in the Army, and I believe that we
all
> know what I am about to say  here. THE ONLY DUMB QUESTION..IS THE
ONE
> THAT ISNT ASKED! Some day I hope  that I can put my 2 cents worth
in to
> help someone out here. Again I thank  ya all!! Bill Lewiston ID.
>

> No prob Glad i could help
> Bart

    Thanks Bart! I have to ask ya what color is that on your car?? Is
that a purple? Or just a dark blue?? What ever color it is...its
cool! I am thinking about just painting mine black, but that is a
ways down the line along with alot of work!! LOL!  The original color
of mine was a blue with the gold pin stripe down the side. But I have
a "thing" about black and white. To me everything is black and
white...there is no grey or in between..but that is just me. Again
thanks to all!! Bill Lewiston Id.