Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks to all......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks to all......

In a message dated 2/28/2006 8:54:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I really do appreciate everyone's input on my grille question. With
everyones input I should have no problems with this. If I do, this will
be the first place and the only place I will ask my questions. One
thing they told me when I was in the Army, and I believe that we all
know what I am about to say here. THE ONLY DUMB QUESTION..IS THE ONE
THAT ISNT ASKED! Some day I hope that I can put my 2 cents worth in to
help someone out here. Again I thank ya all!! Bill Lewiston ID.
No prob Glad i could help
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS