Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FINALLY! Some JL Gremlins found...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FINALLY! Some JL Gremlins found...

In a message dated 2/28/2006 8:27:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks to Wally-mart, I finally found the two styles
of '72 Gremlin. Was beginning to think I was going to
get skunked on this one! Whew! At least now I can
relax some in my searches. I found both at one
Wal-mart, last of the new series on the pegs with the
old ones, so someone left them behind, because it was
just the old ones and these 2. Found one Toys R Us
with 3 each of the other 3, Maverick, Corvette, and
Duster conv., but no Gremlins. Might not have had room
on the pegs, or sold already. Dunno. Anyway, seems
Wal-mart is my 1st choice in searching for now. TRU
has been very slow to restock JL's, even Wal-mart, but
at least they're appearing now. Got one perched on the
top of my PC beside my monitor screen, where I can
view it easily. matches the silver of my Emachines
case nicely. LOL. That's all for me, later.

Jerry
Jerry see i told you,you have the freak gift of finding multiple ones
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS